- In order to keep your engine operable, besides the overhaul and replacement of what is needed, it is also recommended to maintain the engine and engine compartment clean.
Moreover, it will be much easier for you to inspect it and you can also prevent the aging of plastics/rubbers and hoses.
- Degreasing the engine compartment with the atomizer by spraying detergent vapours by means of brushes, rinsing with water vapours and drying with compressed air. This process is recommended to be done once every 6-12 months;
- Cleaning and removing the oil with steam or turbojet. Besides using strong degreasers, in some cases it is also required to use steam or rinse with water in order to remove and rinse the surfaces. The degreaser remaining in the engine compartment may have harmful effects on the gaskets, seals, etc;
- Cleaning the bonnet interior/padding – degreasing the bonnet padding;
- Treating the plastic and rubber materials in the engine compartment helps to extend their life span. This also improves the appearance of the engine, waterproofing the non-ferrous parts.